Okay, if you couldn't tell from my title, this is going to be a food post. I typically don't like to do food posts, unless, of course, if it's from a neat restaurant or if it's something I made and I'm really proud of it - I get easily annoyed when people post a picture of a microwaved veggie burger thrown on a sandwich thin with next to a salad or something... yeah, great for you, you've mastered the art of being calorie conscious and lazy.
So now after my unnecessary rant, I bring you folks a picture of a veggie burger and some veggies haha...wiiith some pinapple and the veggie burger was done on the fry pan...NOT the microwave :)
I'm giving myself full permission to post these pictures because my actual Memorial Day Monday was very lame and I was bored so I took pictures. There is also tomato and avocado on the burg, so I'm not being allll that lazy.
Oh, and my inital motivation for these veggie burger pictures is because I wanted to dedicate my lone Memorial Day dinner to Mrs. Woods (my best friend's mom) because she introduced me to the Morning Star Chipotle Black Bean burgers.
Spicey - yes.
Too Spicey for me - yes.
Will I Still Eat Them - yes.
Being that is was May 31st, and it was 100 million degress out, and Panera disappointedly doesn't have their poppyseed salad until JUNE; I decided to make my own with some fruit, poppyseed dressing, gorgonzola cheese and a veggie burger.
(Those are our Xenias chillin in the back. We planted from tiny, tiny seeds just about 2 weeks ago.... they are growing wickedly fast!!!!)
Apologies for the random and dull post :)
Toodles!

That homemade Panera Salad looks amazing! Fruit on a salad = heaven for me!
ReplyDelete:)