I apologize for no posts this week (I know you guys have been enduring nasty withdrawal symptoms) but I'm back! I had issues with Blogger and pictures uploading this week which resulted in no posts and me being late to work more than once.
So long story short, my week was fairly uneventful.
-I did some baking:
-Chocolate Chip Banana Oatmeal Cookies.... adapted from this recipe -I did some cooking: random rice dish for dinner one night.... rice, chicken, summer squash and parmesan cheese.... it was a decent tasting, cheap and easy, but not so pretty meal.
-I cleaned like a mad woman for the arrival of best friend Minnesota.-I did some more baking for my roommate's birthday... strawberry banana orange muffins:
picture to come....
-I discovered fraud charges from Chicago and Florida on my debit card - that was fun.
And now it's Friday morning, and I'm in a wonderful mood....why you ask? Because I'm not at work, I get to spend all day with my best friend, I get to pretend I'm a hippy this afternoon at comfest and I get to celebrate my roommate's birthday tonight.
TGIF... and I'm not at work :)

Oh yeah, I also have some random wedding tomorrow, hehe.... love love LOVE.
Awesome lookin cookies! And you should just call the muffins "fruit smoothie muffins"...they sound wonderful.
ReplyDelete