Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

2 Favorites from Sunday

GAH! It's Monday. 


I spent an hour or two at the pool yesterday reading the book 4 Months to a 4 Hour Marathon, and I came across this quote that I immediately fell in love with:


Later that afternoon, I was in need of some serious therapy so I did what any crazy-former-athlete would do, and I went to a 4:30 spinning class. It was a new instructor that I've never had before and she was awesome - a new favorite. She started the class by sharing with us, a bumper sticker that she saw on the way over:
... which then was explained to be the motto of the class: Drive Ride like you stole it. I love this, not only because I'm obsessed with quotes, but also because you can apply it to LOTS of things on an everyday basis. 

Hope your Monday is tolerable,

No comments:

Post a Comment