Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

Pictures Coming Soon.......

.....but until then.... here is a little something to ease your anxious anticipation....
I bought this little guy at Giant Eagle for a whopping $2.99. 


I wish I had pictures NOW, to go with my recap of my Saturday, but unfortunately, I forgot my camera for the entire day... I know, right... typical novice blogger move. But furthermore, when I did have my camera later that night, I was too focused on starting the disposable charcoal grill and cooking hot dogs, so I didn't take ANY pictures... except for the one above and this one....
I spent the whole day and night Saturday with these girls, and I love every minute of it. So once they all blog about it, I will steal all their pictures and do a quick recap of our day that included, Short North shopping, dining and drinking.... so yes, please stay tuned :) I promise I will keep my rambling to a minimum and just post lots of pictures of my pretty friends. 
Oh, here are some already! Thanks Lydia!


I have very few friends, so when I get a whole day to spend with them, I'm on cloud 9.

It's a short week!

No comments:

Post a Comment