Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

My Weekend in Limited Photos

Hello stranger-friends! My weekend was busy but not busy. 
Friday: eats and drinks with Bob at Bernard's. I got a mushroom burger with goat cheese and was accused of being a vegan....Bob obviously doesn't know anything past quesadillas read food blogs...but he does drink banana beer:
It was a huge beer, kind of sweet... probably too sweet for my taste...but it was good.


Saturday: 5 (!!!!) mile run
followed by some overnight oats with banana and peanut butter sauce:
 and coffee...naturally.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and that huge gap above with no words is where all my pictures would have gone if I had taken them at my friend (roommate's sister)'s wedding shower.... which was fabulous: fabulously decorated, fabulous food, just fabulous everything. I'll post a link to my roommate's blog if when she posts pictures.


Saturday Night/Sunday Morning: played college again and went out to bars with the rest of the best friend group:

 my crazy friend Karin...


Bedtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment