Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Whatcha Readin' Now??

I completely left out about some other birthday presents that I received over the weekend - just goes to show how exciting my life it... blogging about birthday presents, haha.

But anyway, my best friend (as you all have read about for plenty of posts) gave me my present on Sunday. I give her huge props for remembering a birthday gift when she had other things to worry about... like catching her flights and making sure she had no liquids over 3 oz. My gift included a headband that I've been dying for... it may or may not have been purchased when I was present and, um, it also may or may not have been picked out by me 2 minutes earlier, but hey, it's the thought that counts, right?!
And the other part of the gift was the first book of the "Hunger Games" series!
I have been in such a huge rut with books... I finished up the Something Borrowed books a few months ago and have yet to find a book I want to read, so I am very excited that I now have a book to get me back on the reading wagon.

Has anyone read the Hunger Games series? I've heard they're good... I'll let you know how it goes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment