I was probably able to run 5 miles because my night didn't start like this:
and proceed to this:
then this:
haha, and this:
and end like this:
haha totally kidding.
The first picture was bottle 1 of 2 that had been split between 9 people and maybe had a sip left.
The middle photos are real, but if you knew my friend, you would know she has the ability to act crazy - intoxicated or not.
And the final picture was taken this morning after we all had been up and teeth were brushed!
Now that I had fun with those... lets get to the real deal of the afternoon/evening:
The party began at the hotel with gift opening and outfit adorning:
Followed by a long afternoon of being shuttled around to 4 different winery's....
Winery #1
Winery #2
Winery #3
this wine is called "Connie's Blush".... very appropriate for the bachelorette :) Winery #4
Please, do not ask why this is the only picture I have from our last winery.... besides admiring lighting bugs, I drank some red sangria that reminded me of Hawaiian Punch and ate lots of fork-fulls of dessert!
After our refined afternoon of wine tasting.... we decided to take our sophisticated afternoon activities into the evening on "the Strip" of Geneva, OH...with the Girls Gone Wild Tour Bus:
this might have been the most trashiest bar/party I have ever set foot in... but we made it fun and made a mental note to thank our parents for not breeding us for wet t-shirt contests and got some free drinks out of it :)
and lots of laughs...Oh man, it was a GREAT night. Nights like these make me feel so special to have such great friends. I am beyond excited to see Connie get married to her best friend next weekend. I am so happy for her and I know she will have an awesome life with her future husband, Dan.
On that note, ya'll have a great Monday and an awesome week!

Looks like fun!!
ReplyDeleteOh, and I really like the new header.
Haha, this looks like such a fun time with friends! Great pictures!
ReplyDeleteGood choice with the striped dress...verrrry cute!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys had a lot of fun! I love the photo montage at the beginning!
ReplyDelete