Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Typical but Random

Good Afternoon! I'm at work and in the worst mood possible, sooo I'm hoping that a solid Wednesday blog post will do some good... sure it won't get me a new job that is closer to home and one that I enjoy even just a little... but hopefully it will get me over this "I need cake and I need cake now" attitude.
So, moving on to happier and better times...

To say that my mornings are pretty typical is a true statement, however, it would also be a true statement if I said that my mornings were also pretty random. Allow me to further explain...

Banana oatmeal with almond butter and cereal toppings would be pretty typical:
Pulling weeds at 6:45 in the morning would be pretty random:
Getting up at 5:00am for a 5:30am spinning class is pretty typical:
Drinking ICED coffee is pretty random (in my morning):
And that's all I got for today! I'll definently keep you in the loop as far as my random morning activities go :)

Keep cool,

No comments:

Post a Comment