Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I Need to Just Breathe....

Holy smokes blog people! Holy Smokes!
Do you ever have that feeling that your life is in total shambles, not organized and just allll over the place??? Welp, if you haven't, good for you, and if you have.... well, it sucks, because this is how I'm feeling right now and I just want to scream.
I debated on not complaining about my current state of life, but since I do have plans to make this postitive, and since reading Megan@On the Road Again's blog post about why she loves blogging, I decided to make a decision without justifying it and do a little ranting sobbing.
This is not me justifying, but I know my obstacles right now are pretty silly, especially since my roommate has been planning wedding showers and being a maid of honor in her sister's wedding, but I am so overwhelmed with just a bunch of crapola that comes with being a "grown up"
          -I double payed my college loan
          -My car loan was late
          -I hate my job
          -I need to sign up AND pay for a chemistry 
            class I want to take
          -oh, I need to decide if I'm even taking this little class
          -I feel more alone than ever in Columbus
          -I start marathon training
and on top of all that, I have an out of town bachelorette party this weekend for this refined young lady:
 Followed by a visit from this random best friend I found...
...who is flying into COLUMBUS on THURSDAY (week from tomorrow) for the above bachelorette's wedding. Oh and this girl below:
is road tripping it up to Cleveland, OH for the wedding (and reception!)
Now, being a type A, OCD, former ED mental person...my anxiety is naturally in overdrive and lots of things are taking over my brain...BUT the thought of spending time with Connie, Jamie and Karin in the next 2 weeks is just easing my anxiety to just slightly high - to a controlled form of chaos in my brain.
 I went to college with these girls here in Columbus but since then Jamie now lives in Minnesota, Connie now lives in Cleveland and Karin finally just moved back to Columbus, and I miss them terribly. I can't wait to hang out with these girls again... everything is right in the world when we're having fun.
I know there is a lot coming up in these 2 weeks, and I know that once I get my financial decisions and affairs put to rest I will feel a little more organized and until I see my best friend at the airport, I just need to breathe.
Thanks for listening :)

OH! and I totally failed to mention that the 25th birthdays of these below chicas:
 just happens to be occuring in the next 2 weeks as well!!

 ......gils and cancers...... perfect roommates :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment