Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

Things I'm Loving on this Friday

If you can remember from this post, I don't just hate Fridays.... I despise them. Yeah, yeah, I know people think I'm nuts, but if you had my job, you would dread Fridays too. (don't worry though, I'm not even going to TRY to explain what I do all day)
So in lieu of another negative, ranting, I hate my life post, I am going to take the opportunity to be positive and cheerful and showcase all the things that I'm loving right now.... all the things I'm loving right now that I have a picture of.

The rainbow I saw yesterday evening:
My morning cup of coffee I found hiding in the zenias:
My back patio garden:

before

5 weeks later
My salsa kit from Big Lots that I thought would never grow
My morning bowl of cereal... full of berries antioxidants
                                                            and some sunflower sprouts....
Exercise TV
.....more specifically Jackie Warner's 23 minute 1-on-1 upper workout... just what I needed for a lovely Friday rest day!

Have a great Friday, and more importantly, an awesome weekend!

1 comment:

  1. 1. I saw that rainbow too! BEAUTIFUL!
    2. I'm so impressed with your salsa kit!
    3. Have fun at your bach. party!

    ReplyDelete