Well, in most, if not all occasions, I would do exactly what I mentioned - only I probably wouldn't have to go to the store because I'd already have ice cream in my freezer. But tonight I caught myself curbing my need for drowning my sorrows in sweets by vacuuming and I calling a friend to chat. Crazy, right?!
So after a cleaning rage and
I got the urge to smile and take pictures of the flowers my mom sent home with me.... they are blooming out of control... I'm very excited. These flowers are like my little children, I'm so protective over them :) haha
Oh, and I started the day off with 1 black sandal and 1 brown sandal:
*not a good way to go to work at Abercrombie and Fitch home office* good thing I don't care :)
please stay away from navy and grey,


Beautiful flowers! Oh, those shoes are pretty close in color, haha!
ReplyDelete:)