Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Zilch, Nada, Zeero.

Ya know those "famous blogs" that everyone seems to read, and each post gets at minimum, like 63 comments and every now and then they'll have a post of just pictures that shows what they did and what they ate because they are too tired to actually put words with the photos??

Welp, since 3 - maybe 4 people read my blog on a consistant basis, and I get at maximum, like 1 comment per post, here is my version of the too tired blogger post: words (well, a neat and organized numbered list, naturally) MINUS the pictures... because, er, well....well because I am a terrible blogger learning blogger and have zilch from the weekend. So here it goes... brace yourself...

  1. I ate pizza on Friday. At Harrison's on 3rd. I had a Magic Hat and did not get carded... I'm pretty sure I'm quite possibly could be considered a regular....awesome, right?!
  2. Saturday morning was running group up in the 'burbs where I ran 10 miles - 5 of which were at a pace that was just a tad too fast for a "casual social run" (as they advertise on the group's website) but it was good to run at race pace... but word to the not-so-ware: don't let those 48 year old men fool you... they can be quite speedy and quite persistant on picking goal race times, sheesh!
  3. The rest of my Saturday was boring.
  4. I ate Chipotle for dinner. Last time I ate it was 11 months ago.... well, maybe 10 months and 28 days, but who's counting. I've been annoyingly complaining about Chipotle cravings for weeks now and my roommate finally held a knife to my favorite stuffed animal and forced me out the door.
  5. I saw a rainbow on the way to Chipotle. 
  6. I watched Butler and Brad Stevens advance to the National Championship.
  7. Giving into my sweet tooth, (which I NEVER do, I don't promise!) I proceeded to hold a knife to my roommate's macbook charger cord and forced her to get self serve frozen yogurt.... it's true what they say....payback's a bitch, unless of course you get ice cream out of it...!
  8. I got home and decided that taking the time to snap a picture of my delicious concoction of thin mint, peanut butter and chocolate frozen yogurt, topped with reese cup chunks, brownie pieces, oreos, butterfinger and probably some other kind of chocolate candy wasn't logical, and eating my ice cream was....typical.
  9. Sunday morning consisted of church, First Watch with my roommate and our good long-lost suburban friend Kristi (Click here to see my breakfast.... my roommate so desperately wants to be like me that she ordered exactly what I got.... good choice Gill)
  10. Thenn my Sunday went something along the lines of Kroger, 4 mile run, cleaning, vacuuming, aaaand now I'm watching the ACM's, and wishing that I could sing and play guitar or marry a country music singer.... after my stint with Brad Stevens is over of course. 
Sorry for the rambling.... but I think in some earlier post I totally warned you of my ability to go on and on and on about something really dumb and trivial.... I think I get it from my mom.

Have a quick week with quick days and no tornados,


3 comments:

  1. Amen sister. I am also praying for a quick week with quick days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're hilarious:-) have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Saturday was NOT boring, thank you very much! That frozen yogurt was like, the highlight of my weekend!
    2. You make us sound crazy! haha
    3. You were in a weird mood when you wrote this!
    4. You know I love you...crazy moods and all!

    ReplyDelete