I decided this past weekend (after my chocolate binge) that I was going to give myself until the end of June to clean out my closet. (no, there is no correlation between chocolate and clothes, I just thought I'd reference it again). Now, I would never go as far to label it as unorganized, but it is definently reaching a max-capacity that is subconsciously stressing me out. So, I've set aside a part on my hanging rod for clothes that I consistently wear. I'm hoping that over the course of 2 months, I will have a decent section of clothes that I never wore, which of course will be donated... unless I find some size 0 Abercrombie and Fitch jeans that no longer fit around 1 leg, let alone my hips - those will be going to Plato's Closet, ha!
I decided being late for work this morning was a good idea, and managed to snap a quick photo of the current state of my closet:
And in other life news, I'm growing my hair out. I took a before picture... I thought about replacing my face with Jessica Alba's, but that was too much work... so you'll have to deal with my face and my fastly growing Jones' double chin...
I'm making it a daily practice of taking a B-Complex vitamin every morning with my breakfast... for the sake of a healthy body.... aaand for longer hair! I've heard that pre-natal vitamins are acutally the best for growing hair.... but the idea of taking a pre-natal vitamin freaks me out.... I'm sure you understand :)
It's lunchtime - which means I won't be bored for 15 minutes!

No comments:
Post a Comment