I started my morning off with a nice little 7 mile run! I love how it starts to get light out towards the end of my runs... a pretty sunrise isn't a bad way to start a day, however, this post-run picture probably is....
| please excuse my large pimple centered right in the middle of my forehead. |
Throughout my morning of "packing", making my non-showered body and hair work-ready and watching the Today Show... I managed to snap a photo of our onion....
Crazy right?! If you remember from this post... the growth on top was half of what it is now. And I'm pretty sure it grew about half an inch from last night... has ANYONE ever seen this happen?! My roommate and I are keeping it... seeing how big it grows... I'm going to suggest we name it soon.... maybe it will have a little onion baby soon.
I then proceeded to host an impromptu slide show of the onion's growth to my roommate... I apologized for being THAT annoying morning person who is all cheery and chipper... but she was okay with it... or so I thought... and am still thinking. But my slide show backfired when I realized I was a tad late... I had to scarf down my oatmeal....
SO good... thank you food blogs for introducing me to this concept... peanut butter is my love.
I'm off now to sit and do nothing at work... hereeeee we gooooo,

That onion is CRAZY!!
ReplyDelete