For example, I saw a crow yesterday...
...to which I immediately started looking around for fog and for Damon to appear, oh, and for him to compel me into marrying him, but let's be real for a hot sec... no compelling would be needed. (Vampire Diaries reference if you actually have a life) ha!
Good new is I've been on track with my workouts so far this week... lots of spinning the past 3 days because of my poor
So back to reality...
I
Such a bad-ass, right?!
But moving on....after I emptied my bank account to the unruly mechanics, I head down the street and proceeded to entirely empty my back account with the purchase of new shoes. (If you saw a 24 year old girl running in downtown Westerville, OH this afternoon with 2 different pairs of shoes on, while wearing jeans... that was me testing out shoes.) And since you guys are all just dying to know, I ended up going with the ADIDAS hot pink ugly ones:
I reluctantly decided to go for ankle stability rather than appearance. My shoe guy told me that we have the ability to buy flip flops in multiple colors for appearance, haha, hmm..
So now it's Wednesday night, I'm blogging, watching a repeat of Modern Family and hoping that a tornado doesn't come to my apartment complex overnight and ruin my new shoes.
Random thought...does anyone else notice that when there is a "Breaking Severe Weather News" the meteorologist is on tv with the suit coat off, suspenders exposed, and sleeves rolled up..... haha, it makes me laugh!
Don't blow away and stay dry!

No comments:
Post a Comment