Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

The Weekend Thang

(for some reason since getting home from work, I have been saying really annoying 1 word phrases.... i.e. THANG.... I would like to take the time and apologize)


I'm not one to do weekend recap posts, mainly because my weekends are typically boring and I usually forget to take pictures of my activities.
I figure a bunch of words that would attempt to describe my Friday night of pizza and beer with Bob then continue on about my Saturday morning consisting of an ugly 13 miles with my running group, followed by my typical weekend errands to Target, where I would complain about spending gobs of money on things like mascara, deoderant and dark chocolate, would be completely boring without pictures to showcase my said activities.
But since I already provided you all with a boring, wordy, recap of the first half of my weekend... I decided I'll just go with it and finish this post with details of the rest of my weekend... and say I've done the weekend recap business...

With that said...the rest of my Saturday was more boring than usual... so if you don't mind, I am just going to skip right on to my Sunday afternoon....

After watching my roommate clean out our back patio for spring wine night season...
I decided to sit on my butt even more and get some color. (This post is full proof that I have an addiction to being tan, and despite the recent removal of a suspicious mole on my back, the possiblity of having tan thunder thighs as opposed to white thunder thighs ovbisouly ranks much higher than my health on my list of importance)
I stayed out there for an hour or two - adjusting my chair every so often to stay in direct sunlight. After awhile, I knew it was probably time to head in when I found myself flush up against our fence, with no where to turn, and no sun to be seen.  We get some really good morning/early afternoon sunlight in our back patio... I'll have to keep that in mind next time I want to damage my skin even more lay out and get out there a little earlier than what I did yesterday. 

From there I took my smelly, pink body, threw on some clothes (and a hat) to make me look somewhat presentable for the fashion-minded individuals of my neighborhood, and headed down to the Short North to do some birthday shopping for some friends with April 17th birthdays coming up... 
...it was really crowded and really made me want to find a group of friends or a cute boy to take me to an outside cafe and drink wine while I sit and look pretty in a fun spring dress.... I am accepting applications if you or anyone else are interested in fulfilling this fantasy of mine...
Here is where my weekend comes to an end, or at least my weekend that has any worth of reporting back to you 9 followers (!!!!)

Hope you all had a fantastic weekend, and thank you for baring with me on my lengthy weekend recap of a bunch of nothingness.

Have a quick week! I know I will... I leave for Minnesota on Thursday!!!!

1 comment:

  1. 1. I cannot wait for spring wine WEEKENDS so I can be a part :)
    2. I will drink wine outside with you in the short north in cute spring dresses
    3. Have fun in Minnesota. I'm sad I won't see you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete