I grew up in West Chester, OH (20 miles north of Cincinnati). West Chester is known for Ikea, the largest Kroger east of the Mississippi and The Cone.
The Cone also has the best Wizards.... not to be confused with Dairy Queen's Blizzards.
As you made have read in my previous post, I was going to indulge this weekend when I wanted to... well, that time came last night when I got a Reese Cup Wizard:
Yep. That is a real picture. My sister and I finally agreed that there had to be at least 6 reese cups in this small cup. I wish I could tell you I ate this whole thing, but once I had no ice cream left, my throat could no longer take large amounts of sugar.
I figured that because I no longer live in West Chester, and do not have The Cone readily available for my daily dose of delicious soft serve, I had to go all out, so I did. And I have no regret!
Stay Dry,


No comments:
Post a Comment