I came straight from work in order to secure a spot in the 6:00 class, which put me dressed and ready to go at 5:40. So like any Urban Active fitness enthusiast, I decided to get some serious dead lifts and bench presses in before class started. Just kidding. I went into the spinning room, got on my bike, set it to a moderate resistance and started spinning (it may not have been as bad-ass as pumping iron with all the meatheads, but at least I did some sort of activity, right!?)
Anyway, since I started my workout 20 minutes early, I covered a lot of miles from then until the end of class. Infact, during my cool down, I noticed that I hit the 26.2 mile mark. I instantly felt good inside that I just biked 26.2 miles.....
But then I realized that it just took me 57 minutes to bike a marathon. A marathon.
A year ago it took me 4 hours and 8 minutes to run a marathon. If any of you have friends that run marathons, or even if you run them yourselves, let me be the one of many to call you crazy-insane and insane-crazy....
![]() |
| http://zerotoboston.com/ |


i got excited when i saw you were doing dead lifts and bench presses bc you were like jillian....and then i saw you were joking. lol. good job though :)
ReplyDeleteLove the blog!
ReplyDeleteI think its amazing in itself that you ran a marathon, and 4 hours 8 mins is not bad at all! You should be proud! :)