Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

Yays and Nays

Hello! It's been a crazy week, but I have some downtime so the only thing I could think to do (well, after I re-watched the season finale of Vampire Diaries) was to blog... naturally, right?!


Way back in college, specifically my sophomore year, I was living with my best friend in a little tiny dorm room. I'm pretty sure we fought just enough, if not more, than we got along, but that is really besides the point of this little story... but just to clarify, and to go even further away from the point, she is still always my best friend and we are totally open with our sister-like squabbles battles...hi Jamie!!!


Anyway... back on track...


We (Jamie and I) had a dry erase board on our room, that we designated as the "YAY/NAY" board. Whenever we had things we didn't like we would write it under the NAY category and vice versa under the YAY category. So in honor of having nothing too openly blog about, I decided to do a blog version of the "YAY/NAY" board... feel free to read on and add any YAYs or NAYs you may have yourself!!


YAYS
     Coffee in the Morning...
    Mary-Kate and Ashley...
      Mary-Kate and Ashley Movies from 
      the Library - thanks rooommate!
     Peanut Butter...
     Spending time with Family... 
     (who doesn't like me doesn't like me taking pictures)
 NAYS
     Swollen Ankles...
     Paying Rent...


     Going to your Grandma's funeral...
These flowers are from the funeral, it was my mom who told me to put them in a beer bottle, no worries, I drank the beer first then filled it with water... but I still think their getting drunk and wilting.
Usually with my "no attitude" I have more Nays than Yays... but surprisingly enough, I have more Yays....so yay!!! Maybe I'm getting out of my deep, dark, the world hates me phase of my life...! ? Eh... here's hopin'!! haha


Friday go quick! pretty please?





4 comments:

  1. Is that YOUR ankle my dear?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. i think the angle makes it look bigger than it really is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay=Mk and Ashley
    Yay=Panera and ice cream
    No Nays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooof, your ankle looks bad! hope you are icing it!! Love this post :)

    ReplyDelete