Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Fun Night, Good Blogger!

Guys. I went to a corner bar last night with my roommate and her BFF. We had fun, drank some brews, ate some pizza and I took (are you ready for this....) PICTURES!!!


It was a huge debate in my mind on what to blog about this morning, so huge in fact, that I woke up way too early this morning just so I could blog before the day started** I have a bajillion and one pictures from the immaculate transformation of our back patio and at least seven pictures (maybe eight) from last night's adventure......the stresses of being a good blogger are really taking a toll on this girl....just kidding! I love it... so without further rambling nonsense, (and before I change my mind, again, on what to blog about)... here is my Friday night... in pictures.... and maybe a few descriptions or quotes.... only if you're lucky...


On our walk to the bar, we saw the cutest little bunny.... 
he was frightened by me, Nick, I mean Annie.


My dates for the evening...
What a lovely smile from Nick (my roommates boyfriend - if I've never pointed that out. Have I?) Anyway.... an additional photo was requested, and a smile was ordered....
First round of beers....it was a push to get in a few drinks before happy hour ended...
because I'm not that much of a drinker....or beer lover...
...except when half price Magic Hats are involved.... or when I need to drown my sorrows away about the current state of my life.... hehe, just kiddinggggg? 


And here comes the infamous Friday $5 1 topping pizza...
Harrison's on Third.... you keep me sane.
Annie and Nick.... you are the reason I have a social life :)


But seriously... any Columbus, OH people out there... Harrison's on Third is such a cool little hang out, neighborhood bar with awesome Happy Hours and good food. 


Alright, off to run and do a few minor adjustments to the patio before I spend my day with some crazy, blog-obsessed gal pals of mine... lovee.


Happy 3 Day Weekend,



1 comment: