Hello! I'm alive!!! I know you all were just on your seats, staring at your screen in extreme anticipation for my next blog post about my weekend.... and I'm sure when there was no post by Sunday night, you all were practically in tears, thinking that I did not survive my weekend at OU..... and
.......that I fell off a balcony....... or got trampled by a riot police horse...... or choked from bonging too many beers.....or died from heatstroke.... or that blood stopped flowing to my legs from squeezing into my skinny sister's shorts....or that I got struck by lightening....
but no worries! I'm alive....(although I'm still waiting for a blood clot to form in my left thunder thigh and kill me...)
Anyway, I arrived Saturday early afternoon, only to find my sister on the porch drinking a lovely Nautral Light brewskie while awaiting my arrival. Oh college, how I do miss you.... Shortly after arriving we walked up the street to Mill Fest.... which looked a lot like this 1 picture I took:
Just kidding... I took 5 more pictures... which should actually only count as 1 since it took 5 tries to get a semi-decent picture.......which apparently wasn't enoguh....
This weekend was so much fun.... and this blog post would be 100x MORE fun had I been a bad blogger and took pictures of the police in riot gear, and the police on horses, and my amazing pita from the pita pit, and my sister's amazing midnight snack concoction of popcorn, goldfish and Cap'n Crunch peanut butter puffs, aaaand my amazing bagel Sunday morning called the "bluenanner"... (which was a blueberry bagel, honey, banana, and cinnamon), and of obviously more closeup pictures of me and my sister my sister and I... and shooter's???? Yes, this is a new one to me as well.... looks like a kids pool toy... apparently bonging beer is out of style and shooting beer is in?? beats the hell out of me....
I had so much fun.... I am so jealous that my roommate and her sister get to hang out all the time, so I'm glad I finally got a whole 24 hours with just me and the kelsonator00 (if you want to chat with her on AIM)
Did I have Fun? yes
Will I do this again? most likely
Can I do this every weekend? hell no.
Still hydrating,

Glad you had a good time!
ReplyDelete