Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Five Things on a Tuesday

By now, after reading several of my blog posts,  I'm sure you all have a pretty good insight into my life... and by insight, I mean that it is  b o r i n g...
So instead of toruting you through an hour by hour, minute by minute recap of my Monday, you guys get the pleasure of reading.....

5 Rando Things About Me
(which may or may not have been discovered on Monday).

  1. I went to my sports chiropractor Monday morning. Good news is I have great insurance. Bad news is I can only run 5 miles a week...total.
  2. I grew up swimming everyday for fun. I have never used swimming as a workout. However, this week I am purchasing Wal-Mart one peice bathing-suits for my roommate, Annie, and I, and we are going to do Zumba Swimming on Thursday evenings. (I'm using the random fact as more of a statement and a goal that will be achieved. And yes, I support any kind of harassament on Annie's blog about chickening out on this adventure).
  3. Since moving in with a photo nerd, I realized that taking pictures of bright food in sunlight is fun.... even if they are horrible quality.
  4. I'm openly obbsessed with Vampire Diaries, and even more obbsessed with Damon.
  5. I LOVE breakfast. It's my favorite. I also get really angry and annoyed when people don't eat it because they are trying to lose weight..... no wonder there is such an obesity problem in this country.

Grab a granola bar, a banana, heck even a piece of pizza.... and eat if for breakfast!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment