- It's the 3rd day of March Madness and my bracket is still looking pretty good.
- Oh no, I just totally jinxed myself....
- I miss my non-relation
sistertwin. - I would really love to go to Target today and buy this really cool zip up hoodie with white strings... but do I really need another article of clothing with a hood? It would be so comfortable for work... and with stretchy legging pants since I, yet again, have no jeans that fit!
- I just looked at the weather forecast (see, I wasn't lying in this post when I said I check it every morning) and am about to cry.... 30's at the end of the week.

- I probably should have read my MacBook instruction manual when I first got my book instead of having my motormouth of a sister show me how to use it - I just spent at least 15 minutes trying to get that above screenshot onto my blog
- Bah. Back to work tomorrow... at least I get to see my sister this week - haven't seen her since CHRISTMAS!
- I bought a $2 box of knock off cinnamon toast crunch last night at Kroger. It's supposed to be a natural, good for you, brand but I don't think eating half of it on a Saturday night is good for you. It's currently in a really high cupboard above my refrigerator along with an emergency bag of peanut butter swirled chocolate chips. I'm hoping being in an inconvenient spot will deter me from eating them..... hahaha - right.
- It's almost 11:00 and my bed is still not made and I have lots of expensive laundry to do.
- Oh. I'm pretty sure my ideal husband would be a basketball coach, well a winning basketball coach. I would be able to get court side seats all the time and get to go to March Madness. But he would have to look like Brad Stevens:
Yep. Now that you all now think that I'm a super shallow girl, since most of my thoughts on a Sunday morning are about buying sweatshirts at Target and hiding food so I don't eat it, I'm going to go make my bed. But I will quickly add that I have all week at work to ponder deep thoughts while I mindlessly copy numbers from a piece of paper onto a computer screen - so I don't feel nearly as lame dreaming about the perfect husband, right?!
Happy First Day of Spring,


No comments:
Post a Comment