This is going to be a quick , first draft post... mostly because I've tried multiple times for the perfect opening paragraph to jump into a weekend recap and have failed multiple times, but also because I have some good posts in mind that I'm excited to get going and want to get this weekend recap out of the way and my roommate off my back about blogging.
So here it goes...
I skipped running group again Saturday, oops. I'm totally blaming Lybia. And the rain. It's just too far of a drive on some days... but, as forecasted - I woke up to lots of rain pounding on my window,
to which I took as a great opportunity for a lazy morning with my coffee, my oats and my computer. During my "google morning" if you will, I stumbled across weather.com (which is a straight up lie becasue the local weather forcast is a favorite bookmark on my browser and probably the second website I check every morning). But anyway, I checked out the radar and noticed a rather large lull in the rain approaching.... the perfect opportunity for a quick 10 mile run, or a quick walk to CVS to get a disposable camera developed.... instead of taking 3 paragraphs to explain that nostolgic reference... I'll let this chick explain (if you're really that interested)... Jamie's Gossip
| pre-run grimace |
I wandered into target.... for the second time in 18 hours, and believe it or not, after about 45 minutes of browsing, I walked out of the store $9 richer! Keep in mind, I consider it a successful trip if I walk out spending less than $30... but spending -$9.00? Yeah, prrettty darn atypical if I do say so myself...
Which brings me to the 4:00 hour (well, after some classy MTV reality tv watching) where I found myself sitting at Park Street Tavern in the Arena District with no make up on, wearing an oversized sweatshirt and drinking Bud Lights with Annie, Jackie and Lydia - my 3 totes fav girls, ev.
So after 2 beers on an empty stomach, I was more than ready to grab some dinner with Bobby Z... so per usual... we drove to the Short North, parked, sprinted to the nearest restaurant, which happened to be the Press Grill. We sat at the bar, drank some beers while I ate the best grilled mozzerella sandwich of my life and stole a really good piece of cheese pizza.
True to form, after dinner, my sweet tooth was in overdrive.... and since I am a princess and Bob does anything for me (ha ha just kidding....) we stopped a bakery and bought a cookie... a vegan cookie...by accident..... it wasn't the best.... it left me wanting something else... which probably led to my Sunday afternoon meltdown... to which I appeased by going to CVS and treating myself to these little guys... which I kept in my middle console of my car.... but they are not there anymore. ooops again.
Yeah, that was a really boring post. Sorry. I apologize. I also apologize if you have no clue what the title of this post is referring to.... and you probably don't because there is one lady who knows what the heck I'm talking rambling on about...on that note.... see ya later alligators!
Have a cowabunga sorta day,

easter candy is sooo amazing. I can't believe you went to the bar without make up. Did this include no eyeliner?? lol. miss you!
ReplyDeleteoh my gaw.
ReplyDeletesee you this weekend :)