It's also no secret that I take after my dad in almost every way imaginable. I am 100% Gilliam in all ways that I cannot control: my high forehead, my volumptious lips, my mental instability, my defined chin, my need for perfectionism..... need I say more? I am the female version of Scott Gilliam and an almost identical duplicate of Eva Bunte (my grandma).
Now I realize that some of you may be questioning why I'm sounding a little angry that I take after my dad's side, considering that there is a small handful of decent attributes that I have been passed along. So, please, don't get me wrong - I am very grateful for the fact that I can wear turtlenecks and that I have the appropriate lip surface area neeed for lipstick... chapstick even, but good qualities aside, I have ALWAYS wanted to be like my mom, and have always been jealous that my sister is. Sooner, or more realistically later....I gave up hope on ever being like my mom and accepted my eventual fate as a anxious old woman with penciled-in eyebrows... that is until a little glimmer of light sparkled the other night while doing laundry....
Send me quarters,

I was wondering when those pics would come out and play!
ReplyDelete