(it's been super long since I've taken French, but I think I got point across of saying hello to my friends - please, don't correct me if I'm wrong) :)
I've been ridiculuosly bad at taking pictures of my lame dinners, or my glitter magnent crafts or my sweaty face after marathon training runs or the bruises that keep popping up on my legs from Sunday's tubing adventure....SO, just because I am beyond bored at work right now AND because I'm sure you all want to know so much more about me....
here is a lovely little blog post of things you probably do not know about me... ...............or want to know for that matter :)
- Seinfeld is, by far, my favorite TV show. My day just doesn't seem complete without watching at least 1 episode.
- My tolerance for spicey food is basically non exsistant. I once got dared to eat a jalapeno and wasn't even able to swallow it.... my lips and throat were num for a good 23 minutes after the dare was attempted.
- I once joined match.com and POF, and subsequently have been on multiple "blind dates"...after reading the same chapter over and over in "He's Just Not That Into You" I've finally realized that they were all, you know... just not that into me.
- I ran cross country my freshman year in high school and hated it. I peed my pants during every 3 mile race. 8 years later I ran 26 miles with no accidents.
- My favorite color is purple and my favorite food is pizza.
- I started playing basketball when I was 3 years old. I stopped playing when I was 16. I then started playing tennis and continued to play 4 years in college.
- Primates are the scariest things in the world. Ever. Well, according to me :)
- I hate ketchup.
- Country music is life.
- The only thing keeping me from being completely independent from my parents is my cell phone bill. You bet your bottom that I'm holding on to my flip phone until it dies.
Until then.... what is something that no one would ever know about you unless you told them?!
Stay away from ketchup and primates,
Haha, such a funny post!
ReplyDeleteI can't handle ANY spicy foods either. Seriously--black pepper freshly ground is as spiny as I want my food!