Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

48 hours in 120 Seconds

Holy smokes was this weekend a whirlwind! Lots of things happened.... so much in fact that if I attempted to tell all the little bits and pieces about EVERYTHING I did, I would inadvertently write a novel - liiike I'm doing now... so here is my weekend plus Monday and half of Tuesday in roughly 2 minutes:


Saturday morning consisted of a 16 mile run with my running group. 
I then got to spend the rest of the day with my friend Karin and our friend from college, Connie, and her husband Dan (they were visiting from Cleveland - Connie and Dan that is, Karin is moving right down the street from me in 2 weeks!)
We drank mojitos:

We ate giant pretzels with an amazingly good whiskey sauce... I never realized how much I LOVE whiskey!
Sat outside at a local cafe right down from my apartment and drank yummy drinks:

We walked in the park:
Swung on the swings:


And played on the jungle gym:
And had a Gap photo shoot:
But sadly the newlyweds had to pack up and head back up to Cleveland :( I was sad but had to perk up my friend Lydia's 25th birthday celebration!
We had a little get together at the apartment with all these pretty girls:
(Lydia is the one dead center between us all) - Happy Birthday!
Then headed out downtown where too much drinking took place, but also lots and lots of fun!

Oh, and Karin (from way above) made it out too!
So yep! That was my weekend... I'm sure it took more than 2 minutes to recap, but how can you not stare at these pictures of my beautiful friends.... they are just too pretty :)
Sunday was spent lounging and spending money at Old Navy with the roomie... I did manage to sneak in a 4 mile recovery run... 


Off to watch Vampire Diaries season 1 with Gil... she is hooked :)


Happy Tuesday Night,

No comments:

Post a Comment