Good news everyone! I'm back! - well sort of...
I know my blogging hiatus has gone on for months at a time before, but I know ya'll were just dying this past week with the absence of my stimulating stories and tantalizing recaps and flawless photography... :)
Anyway... enough of my opening paragraph nonsense - that's for structured essays, right?
As many of you may have read in my previous post, I spent this past Monday in Mason, OH for the ATP tennis tourament, which, for all of you non-tennis folk, is a "world class" tournament - meaning that there are
While I didn't get to see many of my favorite players play - I was able to watch some great tennis with my mom and sister:
more tennis:
me and my sister: ♥
Once the day session was over, my sister and I decided to save some money by eating dinner outside of the tennis complex.... and what better way to save money than to hit up happy hour! (I still can't believe my little sister is 21...I'm old!)
Once we ordered our beers, sis got a phone call from the one and only Mom, who decided to crash join happy hour....we all know she just didn't want to cook dinner for the boys at home ;) Oh, and to obviously spend time more time with her delightful daughters!
After a shorter than anticipated happy hour (Kelsey and I had planned to get a tad influenced from our 3 dollar Bud Lights and shout obscenities at Andy Roddick (we aren't fans)) once we returned to the tournament for the night session:Such a pretty sunset.
All in all it was a great day. Sure I didn't get to see Rodger Federer or some of my other favorites, or more importantly, fall in love and get married to a tennis player so I can quit my lame job and travel the world, but I had an awesome time with my mom and sister.
On a more disgusting note, tomorrow's Monday - blah.. er, I mean bring it on!
Play tennis,

Oh, and just so you all know... Andy Roddick ended up losing his match....with no obscenities needed :)
aww... he is just so hot.... hahaha...NOT!

No comments:
Post a Comment