Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Productive. Oh Yeah.

 Meriam Webster's take on the word productive: [pruh-duhk-tiv] -  yielding results, benefits, or profits, yielding or devoted to the satisfaction of wants or the creation of utilities


Erin's take on the word productive: MY DAY TODAY!! 


It all started with a casual 6:30 wake up time, some coffee and blog reading. 
It carried onward with an 8:00 teeth cleaning. No cavities mom!!! 
I came home and relaxed for a tad.... I had the day off, no sense in not using it for some relaxation, right? :)
Around 10:00 I headed out for a 5 mile training run, and holy heat was it hot! I might have lost 2 pounds due solely to sweat lost, but no worries, I gained it back fairly quickly by eating 3 pounds of peanut butter while making lunch:
 (yes, the 3 LBS of PB were consumed before eating my actual peanut butter toast) 
 After my colorful and nutritional, and obviously tasty lunch, I got all dolled up and headed out for a 1:30 interview. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I get the job. I'm not at all a fan of my current job and this job would be less than 2 miles from my apartment.... plus a FREE gym membership. 
It will be a HUGE plus if I get the job... but I'm not going to fret if I'm still working at Abercrombie and Fitch next month... however, if in a year from now I'm still walking into clouds of cologne when I walk into work, while wearing my slick jeggings, I might start to panic.


After a quick (and hopefully successful) interview, I headed on home to where I magically found myself calling an Auto Repair shop to look into getting my car and it's annoying check engine reminder checked out... crazy right!??
I booked an appointment for tomorrow and may have followed up with a little hokey pokey dance in honor of my amazing, productive day. 
But wait guys.
There is more. 
I then proceeded to head out AGAIN into the sweltering heat, and managed to apply for a part time job AND go to Target and buy a new blowdryer.... mine finally called it quits a few weeks ago and I'm getting sick of putting my roommate's socks on for her every morning in return for using her hair heat. 
After some additional lounging, I rolled over to the kitchen and made same dinner. 
This picture is purely just evidence to show my mom that I'm eating meat and not living off of veggies burgers and cheese:
I even consider my dinner productive, you know, since I cleaned out the refrigerator a tad by using up the last of my chicken and the rest of some lettuce. 


So now here I am, being slightly productive by blogging and eating ice cream? Sure, just for the record, I'm getting up right now, well, as soon as I press publish and I'm watering flowers and going up to read....ahhhh who is this girl?!


Sleep Productive,

No comments:

Post a Comment