Yep. I'm totally and rightfully blaming my roommate for what I had for dinner.
Now I know she hasn't been home since this morning, and I really haven't talked to her since I left for work.... but I'm still 100% placing blame on her.
I had Jason's Deli salad bar for dinner:
I went to a 6:00 spinning class right next door, and usually I mentally decide whats for dinner during my 45 minute sweat session...but I ended the class fruitless.
Then I remembered my roommate mentioned just 2 days ago about how it would be so easy to stop in after working out and get the salad bar.
Enter my lack of resistance to paying 7 dollars for dinner.
BUT, it was good and I'm content now so I guess I can stop blaming roommate for putting this in my head and maybe thank her?
Eh, we'll see :)
Have a good evening!

No comments:
Post a Comment