Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

July 1 and Another Smoothie

Yep. I did it again. I made another smoothie. That's 2 smoothies within like 13 hours. And ya know what?? I love it!!
I got up, threw some oatmeal, yogurt, water (I'm out of milk!) banana, rando raspberries and some flax then set out for a 4 mile training run, came back, showered, and pressed the blend button and
VOILA:
Breakfast with some Great Grains cereal on top!

So besides starting July with a totally awesome breakfast, I'm also starting July with a whole new attitude towards all things that are out of my comfort zone. And as a jumpstart, I've already hit some milestones in my life in the past few weeks...
  • I can't remember the last time I went to bed with an exact calorie count for the day.
  • I've kept millions and gazillions of opened sweets and ice cream in my freezer and have not had an emotional binge on them or thrown them away.
  • I began living my life for me and not for others
  • I've been going with the flow and not freaking out about huge events that take over my apartment and my title as co-owner, ha!
AND on top of all my self-improvements, I have my sister's 21st birthday as well as my roommate's sister's wedding...July should be a good one, and hopefully a great start to being 25.

YAY 3-Day Weekends!

1 comment:

  1. Well, July sounds like it will be awesome for you! Congrats on your new attitude :)

    ReplyDelete