for 10 dollars!
Awesome deal, right?!
Then,
I woke up Sunday morning to this:
10:00am post slumber party.
Better yet - 10:00am post bachelorette party.
The evening started off rather classy:
With champagne toast, Olive Garden dinner, cupcake decorating for dessert and a pretty looking drink with a trashing sounding name:
Don't let the ingredients fool you... it was very tasty, and very potent!
Later into the evening, the bride-to-be got the privelage of choosing which bar was first on the list, by reaching into a pink furry pouch and choosing a piece of paper with the mystery location - Brothers, which if any of you are from Columbus or familiar with this bar, you can see why this was so funny.
So we all left to go downtown, but not before some last minute college beer chugging and people scrambling to grab purses, once the cabs arrived.
Once downtown, typical Bachelorette activities commenced:
Dancing:
| Jackie... the sans-penis decor Bachelorette |
pictures were taken:
really tasty (ha!) dollar shots were consumed:
more dancing took place:
as did pictures:
Permanent marker tattoos were given:
more unnecessary dollar shots were consumed:
which led to more pictures being taken:
and inevitably more dancing:
and inevitably a not so productive Sunday... you can ask the bachelorette... I'm not sure if she saw daylight yesterday... but it just shows how much fun she had the night before :)
I realize I am missing lot of awesome pictures throughout the evening... the food, the cupcakes, the gift opening and the life-size cut-out of Justin Bieber... but I figure since I'd be stealing and posting the same pictures, ya'll can check them out on this blog.
It was a fun night.
But I am once again reminded why I don't do this every weekend :)
Still tired,

No comments:
Post a Comment