Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

A Week Late...But Still Amaze.

My internet is down. Which sucks because I feel like I was really on a roll with the whole consistent blogging concept. I have access at work, but for some reason the idea of being caught "blogging" really makes my cheeks blush...and the whole process of uploading my amazing pitures would be a tad difficult. (and I would hate for you guys to miss out on my advanced photography skills)


IT'S BACK! The internet is BACK!!!!


however.... 


because of my whole internet situation this past week, a weekend recap seems kind of silly this late in the week - although, it would be a good one because I had an AMAZE weekend... so in lieu of a super long-winded-week-late recap, I will provide all of your inquiring minds with a quick summary of my weekend, followed by pictures illustrating about 20 minutes of the 2,880 minutes of my weekend. (I was a bad blogger this weekend, and threw out many "I'm stealing these pictures" instead of digging out my 5 year old point and shoot camera from the depths of my over-sized purse. A later post might be necessary with all the photos I shall steal.


Weekend Recap SparkNotes Style:
  • Friday - Press Grill with Bobby Z - magic hats were obviously consumed
  • Saturday - 8 mile run with my running group, trip to Dayton with Annie and Jackie to visit Lydia who quite possibly IS the best hostess  e v e r
  • Sunday - cinnamon roll and Kardashian breakfast, Short North adventure day with my mom equipped with lunch and chocolates
Now for the Pictures: (just to note... these were taken 1 day prior to Gil informing me about the macro button on my camera.... better quality photos hopefully to come...)


Gill poppin' bottles

champagne and strawberries


homemade quac, tortilla chips, hummus and pita chips

bloggers in action

really blurry photo of entire spread

sisters and best friends
There ya have it! I'm disappointed that we took 80 million pictures of food but failed to get one decent picture of all 4 of us...but this just means there will be a next time sooner. I love these girls, without them my insanity might be more problematic rather than just a small nuisance. 

love yourself,

No comments:

Post a Comment