Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Not Entirely True.

I was a dedicated blogger yesterday.


Well.


That isn't entirely true. 


I was a dedicated blogger until my activities took me outside of my cute little apartment. 


Allow me to elaborate...


I woke up Saturday morning and decided to go for a fairly long run around my neighborhood...which, now that I think about it, isn't entirely true either - there was no decision about running - Saturday morning runs are a given for me. The real decision was where I was going to run: up in Westerville with my running group or around downtown with my ipod... so if you haven't already figured it out, I chose the latter of the two, which brings me to good blogger action numero uno:




I had a great run and as always, an awesome time, but once I got back, something was definitely off. I'm as type A as they come, so when I have a full day ahead of me with no plans, no obligations and no urgent errands to run, I feel lost. So, I did as any type A, anal, control-freak would do and made a to-do list. Sure, the only things on the list were to paint my nails and pluck my eyebrows, but for some reason I felt better that I had things to do, even if they were as superficial as personal grooming... but hey, I don't get these good looks sitting on my ass!


But that isn't entirely true as well.... I sat on my ass for a GOOD portion of my day watching the Lifetime Movie Network, but don't worry - I did get that list accomplished, as well as a few other things...
Old Navy clearance items... all for $13.74...woot woot


Kardashian wanna be


please excuse my gross running feet and focus on my pretty pink nails!
Which now brings me to my last part of my day that went documented:


My outfit. Yes, this was taken in my roommate's room. She left me all weekend so I
figured it would only be appropriate to use her skinny mirror. 


My "good friend" Bobby Z accompanied me to dinner, food and garlic at Gordon Biersch, followed by the ever-so AMAZE self-serve frozen yogurt at Cuzzins. 


(This is where any good blogger would post pictures of their dinner and their dessert, and maybe even their date - BUT, I'm far from being a good blogger, so this is where my post ends


It was a weird weekend, but it had it's high points.... 


Welp, I'm off to continue watching the oscars and text my best friend about the oscars and how much we love our lives.... which is entirely false.  


Make something of your life,



2 comments:

  1. I am jealous of your perfect fingernails! And goodness I love that skinny mirror!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erin! Thanks for following my blog! I'm glad you found me--I'm really looking forward to following your blog, too... and maybe one of these days we'll cross paths at a Pacers run!

    ReplyDelete