I hope you all are having a fantastic day - either with your Valentine, your friends or with a bowl of ice cream and the tv!
If you recall, I previously posted about, in my opinion, the perfect Valentine's Day gift - a coffee mug, chocolates and wine bottle accessories, but, today I received a very close rival...
| (I'm passing a gallstone as we speak. That's hard) |
Ahh! This totally made my day! Sue is my favorite character on Glee, and this card a perfect representation of her personality.... ah, I can't even explain, I just l o v e this card.
And this is how Erin Expresses it,
p.s. If you can't read, or didn't realize who signed the above card, this card is from Jackie (my roommate's sister) who is quite possibly the coolest sister ever coolest oldest sister ever... thank you!!!!!
Added to Edit: Kelsey you are the coolest sister I will ever have, love you babe ❤

Yay =)
ReplyDelete