For those of you who either have no clue as to who I am or don't know me all that well, I'll have you know that I am a very organized person. I debated on making a cute little bullet list underneath this paragraph that would provide you all with examples of how my organization habits might borderline on OCD, but I figured we can talk about my mental problems in a different post...
Anyway, continuing on....
I walked into my apartment Monday evening after work with the mindset to get my designated apartment chore underway and over with- unloading the diswasher. I started with my *usual routine... I put the large pots away, then continued on to the cutting knives and silverware, then any spare bowls that wouldn't fit into the top shelf....then I got to the plates:
which were stacked in the exact same color AND style order ON EACH SIDE! Amazing! I couldn't believe it.... I unintentionally loaded the dishwasher this way!

Wow, you're a weird one :)
ReplyDeleteyou love me!
ReplyDelete