Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

3 Cheers For....

....Friday!
.........marathon weekend!
...................blogging twice in one week!

Hi Friends! Surprised to see me so soon?
I decided take everyone by surprise and throw in a rouge blog post this week... partly because I have pointless pictures to share and mostly because I literally have nothing to do right now all day at work......shall we begin?

HUGE thanks to my friend Jackie over at And So It Goes for sharing her apple orchard apples that her and her new husband picked up:
I have yet to try one, but I'm anxiously awaiting lunch hour to test them out!

On another delicious food note:
Overnight oats in an almost empty peanut butter jar!
Breakfast is was served!
Topped with a crumbled up apple cinnamon muffin:

Once I'm done with this whole 9-5 job glitch in my day, I'm in official relaxation mode until I starting running 26.2 miles Sunday.
Well, now that I think about it... I do have a chem midterm to study for and a halloween costume to make for my sister.... but that all can be done while eating lots of pizza and orange leaf :)
have a quick Friday!



No comments:

Post a Comment