I was talking with my roommate last night, and we were both expressing how out of control and unorganized our lives feel. Between money, work, aspiring life and career goals and just that general "I'm 25 years old, what the heck am I doing in my life" feeling... things are just, you know, *meh.
I've gotten to that point when all you want to do is scream. How much more positive can someone be when nothing ever seems to roll in their favor...
....not a lot, but I'm trying. I promise.
It would just be nice, ya know... if I got one of the million, okay 4, jobs I've interviewed for, or if I didn't have a nagging ex-boyfriend who makes me feel guilty everyday, or if my running 30 miles a week could make my stomach flat, or if I could actually get a boyfriend to make me the center of their world (believe me - everyone around me is getting engaged, married or in serious relationships...bah!) OR I could be happy as a clam all day, everyday....
but until then...
I've got my running.
I've got my bengal beer.
| This is purely on the blog for show. I love the can but I would much rather sip a pumpkin beer or an october fest. |

ahhhhh! i can definitely relate to every single thing you just wrote. well...except i do not like watermelon ;) i have lots of chocolate though so that will do. its definitely tough to stay positive when everything just feels blah but lately i have just been trying to look to the little things that make me happy :) hang in there!
ReplyDeleteLove you woman!
ReplyDelete