Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

Done and Done!


Better late than never, right?! 
Here is how my evening panned out last night:

Ideal Plan of Events:
5:00 - leave work
5:30 - do not stop at Giant Eagle to buy food for dinner oops. I had to stop and get things to make muffins for a going away party at work tomorrow.... and might have bought a bag of salad.....for dinner. 
6:00 - finish out my scheduled 9 with 3 additional miles
7:00ish - eat dinner
7:30 - do not think I need a huge dessert.... I've had enough at work this week
7:30 - fold my laundry that is sitting on my floor from last night
8:00 - sit on my living room floor, blog, watch a recorded Teen Mom with the roommate, and obviously talk about vampires made apple spice muffins for work tomorrow
9:00 - sat down on my living room floor, blogged read blogs, watch a recorded Teen Mom with the roommate and talked minimally about vampires.

All in all it was a decently productive evening! I got everything done I wanted to get done with a few added extra thrown in there. 

It's Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment