hehe...
Eh, in a perfect world.... but since my roommate, who is in recovery from a nice little stomach bug, has blogged... I think I better get on it.
I got up this morning for a 5:30 spinning class. Wait. Scratch that.
I got up this morning and contemplated not getting up for a solid 3 minutes.
After those 3 minutes, I finally got up, threw on some clothes and sprinted out the door.
I gracefully powerwalked into the gym, signed in and looked at the spinning sign in sheet...
Me: "Oh shoot. Spinning is full, isn't it?"Cute Blonde Nerd: "Yeah, you just missed it by, like a minute."Me: "Ooookay, thanks." ....
while secretly wanting to turn around and go back home, but that would look silly, right?
Yeah. It would. I had no music so I decided to do some "strength" training. It took about 20 minutes, but it's better than nothing, right?
Right! Now it's time to go chug some airbone frizzle and pray.
Happy Friday!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment