Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

New Beginnings

I realize my posts have been few and far inbetween lately....

Sure I've been busy with job interviews and studying for chemisty midterms and crapping my way through post-lab reports.... but that is no excuse for my lack of blogging.

My lack of blogging is probably, no, IS due to the fact that I've been spending way too much time either being lazy, watching TV or perusing Pinterest:
haha
Or wishing I was either married to Brad Paisely or had Carrie Underwood's body:
(or both!)

Okay, now that I got that silly fantasy nonsense out of my system.... on to my real life news:

I GOT A NEW JOB!

Yesterday was my last day at Abercrombie and Fitch.
(Do you mind if I say that again?)
Yesterday was my last day at Abercrombie and Fitch. 
!!!!!!

After countless interviews and countless disappointments, I finally landed a job that I know I'll love and I know I'll stay with for awhile. My new job is taking me to a Chiropractic office where I'll be helping out with some administrative office tasks and rehabilitative treatments, and eventually launching a nutrition/weight loss program starting in January. 

I found out about the job 2 weeks ago, and per her usual self, my thoughtful and over-achieving roommate bought a bottle of champagne for my good great news, where we opened and drank during the Halloween Party:
Celebrations were continued well into the week with flowers from my dad:

So in midsts of all my excitement and jubilees, I do want to say that despite my dislike for my last job, I will miss the people I worked with very much. I was greeted with a surprise going away breakfast party yesterday and didn't leave without giving out many hugs. 


It was definitely an experience working at a retail home office environment. I'm glad I got the opportunity to see this side of the business world, but now I'm ready to start a new chapter in my life....


Which brings me to a few questions I would absolutely LOVE feedback from:
When it comes to weight loss programs, what type of marketing tactics have you seen or experienced that seems to work or grab your attention? 
Why do you think weight loss programs fail?




11.11.11....make a wish :)



No comments:

Post a Comment