Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

Never Too Old for Halloween....

Hola!
How has the week been? Good? Long? Short? Hectic?
Mine's been just meh. You know...
nothing good, nothing bad, just sort of... yeah...
meh.

But enough with my use of ridiculous words... here are some ridiculous halloween pictures instead...







I feel like these pictures do justice of what went down on Halloween:
  • we ate pizza and tots
  • we taste-tested home-brewed beer
  • we drank beer from cans from the store
  • we traveled to the bars
The only thing missing is a group picture of everyone.... but since I will probably forget to either a) ask for one or b) remember to post one, here is a halloween costume recap:
  • 1 nerd
  • 1 walk of shame
  • 1 railraod conductor
  • 1 hippy
  • 2 rugby players
  • 1 penguin
  • 1 "ur mom"
It was a lot of fun.
If I ever complain about my beer belly on this blog.... tell me to shut up and to stop drinking tall boys at the bar....

or just say that I'm living in moderation and having fun :)

All Smiles,

1 comment: