Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Goals? Sure, Why Not!

This post will be simple, to the point, and most likely a list of things that will NOT get done, but hey, I tried, right?!

  • Goal of Day: Finish my bedroom.
  • Goal of the Week: Write a blog post? write a different blog post. 
  • Goal of the Year: Use my roommate's future blog-famous-status to become blog famous myself, and get a bunch of food coupons and free samples. 

Yeahhh, we'll see if ANY of these get completed.... :)


author's note: this post is in fact, NOT a website malfunction, and was purposely created to look just like the previous week. 

2 comments:

  1. just so you know, I'm checking this blog frequently...and I think you should post some pics of Annie's and your new place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gillster. I am setting a goal for you. Post something before monday!

    ReplyDelete